The Atlanta Bar Association proudly partners with Peach New Media to provide FastCLE products to the Atlanta legal community. This partnership enables you to earn CLE credit and expand your practice with flexible and convenient media options such as:
- Online CLE - On-demand 24/7 streaming video
- Live webcasts - For seminars you can't attend in person
- Video CD-ROM - Interactive learning with no internet required
- DVD - High resolution video you can take anywhere
- Audio CD - For listening in your car or on the go
- Podcasts - Download CLE programs directly to your portable MP3 player
Ready to learn more, see below or go to atlantabar.fastcle.com now!
- What are the benefits of on-demand streaming programs?
The benefits of streaming programs are instant access any time of the day or night, an easy-to-use interface, and no shipping delays or charges
- How long do I have to wait to access my online streaming program?
With on-demand streaming programs, your content is available instantly.
- Will I have access to the speaker’s materials and/or slides using an online streaming program?
You may choose to view/print/save any papers or materials that were presented at the seminar by using the set of tabs at the top of the interface.
- Am I able to pause/stop/start the online streaming program as I wish?
You are able to pause if you need to take a break or stop the program completely and re-launch at a later date. You may also advance to specific topics and times within each presentation.
- How long can I access the online streaming program?
When you purchase an on-demand program, you are given 30 days access to your content.
What do I do if I have questions or problems?
For technical support or additional information regarding the Atlanta Bar Association’s self-study programs, please contact Peach New Media
More about Online/On-demand Streaming programs:
Check Your CLE Status
Check your CLE Credit status at the State Bar of Georgia