It’s a slam-dunk for pro bono and your opportunity to make a difference in someone’s life.
Attend a pro bono seminar, become a volunteer!
Help a person in need, support a local pro bono legal services organization and do good for yourself. Your training, experience and willingness to help can provide equal access to justice for someone to whom it might otherwise be denied. See right navigation for dates, CLE credit, registration fees and location details.
What’s in it for you? Pro Bono work:
- Is a skill enhancer
- Provides more autonomy
- Offers a more diverse clientele and forum
- Expands your perspective
- Builds confidence
- Is a break from your normal practice routine
Pro Bono March Madness would not happen without the generous contributions of our sponsors.
We appreciate their team spirit and support which make this program possible.
Hall of Fame Sponsor:
- Intellectual Property Section
All Star Sponsors:
- Atlanta Council of Younger Lawyers Section
- Estate Planning & Probate Section
- Real Estate Section
- Women in the Profession Section
Starting Lineup Sponsor:
- Business & Finance Section
- Criminal Law Section
- Labor & Employment Law Section
Sixth Man Sponsor:
- Judicial Section