Atlanta Bar CLE Teleseminars!
One-hour CLE programs are just a phone call away
Convenient, affordable and timely
Learn from legal experts without leaving your office.
Teleseminars are midday CLE conferences that come to you by telephone. From the convenience of your office, home or wherever you have a phone connection, you can dial an 800 number and hear nationally recognized practice leaders speak on important issues and emerging trends in the law. You can pose your own questions to the speakers.
- Primary practice areas covered:
Business, Finance, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Employment, Tax, Environmental
- Programs are in the afternoon
- Programs are approved for 1 CLE hour (with some also carrying ethics or other specialty hours)
- Registration fees for 1-hour programs are $79 for Atlanta Bar members, $119 for non-members
- Registration fees for 2-part programs are $109 for members and $149 for non-members
- All electronic: online registration and course materials are emailed in advance to pre-registrants