Practicing Law Institute and Atlanta Bar CLE will continue working together to bring PLI programs to you!
PLI is dedicated to providing the legal community with the most up-to-date, relevant information and techniques which are critical to the development of a professional, competitive edge.
More of PLI's sophisticated and cutting-edge programs will be webcast live at the Atlanta Bar Association Office through May 2015.
13 CLE hours, including 1 Ethics hour
Day One: 8:45 am - 5:15 pm
Day Two: 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
As today’s digital media environment continues to bend and stretch the boundaries of communications law, you need to stay current with strategy, best practices and practical knowledge.
Long recognized as the most comprehensive conference in the field, Communications Law in the Digital Age 2014 covers the latest legal developments in:
- Electronic media
- Digital communications
- First Amendment
- Intellectual property
- Right of publicity
- Social media … and more.
This is the ideal program for those looking to explore significant communications and media law developments of 2014 while learning what legal challenges lie ahead for 2015.
What you will learn
Learn about the latest developments in communications and media law, and how the experts are handling hot-button issues.
This two-day program provides frontline expertise on changes, challenges, decisions and strategies from a high-profile faculty of leading practitioners, in-house counsel and academics. Learn about:
- Current issues in electronic media regulation
- Recent updates in domestic and international privacy and data protection
- The latest developments in First Amendment jurisprudence
- Recent issues in reporter’s privilege and media liability
- Hot topics in intellectual property practice including Aereo, Vimeo, Hotfile, YouTube and Garcia
- Updates in right of publicity
- What’s new in social media law
Register online and view more information at www.pli.edu