Practicing Law Institute and Atlanta Bar CLE will continue working together to bring PLI programs to you!
PLI is dedicated to providing the legal community with the most up-to-date, relevant information and techniques which are critical to the development of a professional, competitive edge.
More of PLI's sophisticated and cutting-edge programs will be webcast live at the Atlanta Bar Association Office through May 2015.
6 CLE hours, including 1 Ethics hour
Gain authoritative insights into jury trials from masters of the bar and the bench
Be sure to attend this popular program where experienced and respected state and federal judges, as well as many distinguished litigators, come together to give you their valuable perspectives on jury trials. Whether you are a new trial attorney or an experienced courtroom litigator, this course will provide a distinctive approach to jury trials and the best tactics for handling them, from jury selection and opening statements through closing arguments.
What you will learn
Discover the best tactics for successfully handling jury trials
Learn how to:
- Select the best possible jurors for your client and your case
- Compose and deliver a persuasive opening statement
- Communicate your case powerfully through effective direct examination
- Conduct a compelling cross-examination
- Make a convincing closing argument
- Explore the sometimes thorny ethical issues that can arise in jury trials, and how best to handle these situations
There is no better way to learn about jury trial practice than from the attorneys who try the nation’s most important and complex cases, and the judges who preside over them. Join us to gain real-world, proven tactics for successfully managing every phase of your next jury trial.
Register online and view more information at www.pli.edu