6.5 CLE hours, including 1 Professionalsim hour
Attend in person: Register online or via the registration form
Attend the live webcast: Register directly with Peach New Media, our self-study CLE partner, by calling (770) 805-6292 or online at www.fastcle.com (click on Atlanta Bar Association). You will receive “in-house” CLE credit for webcast participation.
Early Registration Savings: Register by Friday, February 19, 2016 and receive a $20 discount!
Workers’ Compensation Section Members - $189 early, $209 regular
Other Atlanta Bar Members - $199 early, $219 regular
Non-Members - $249 early, $269 regular
Law Students - FREE for Members, $25 for Non-Members
FREE for Judges and State Board of Workers' Compensation Attorneys.
Register by emailing Denisha Wise.
Non-Members must register via the registration form
AGENDA AND SPEAKERS
7:45 AM - Registration
8:15 AM - Opening Remarks and Welcome
- Lynn Blasingame Olmert, Carlock, Copeland & Stair, LLP
8:30 AM - Case Law Update
- Pamela M. Orenstein, Morgan & Morgan
- Stephen J. Graham, Drew Eckl & Farnham, LLP
9:30 AM - Employment Law: What all Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Should Know
- Christopher P. Butler, Ford & Harrison LLP
10:15 AM - BREAK
10:30 AM - Professionalism: “Things I Hate About You!”
- Marci R. Rosenberg, Marci R. Rosenberg, P.C.
- Kenneth A. David, Ken David & Associates, LLC
11:30 AM - Legislative and Rules Update
- Robert R. Potter, Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers, LLP
- Mark S. Gannon, Savell & Williams LLP
12:15 PM - LUNCH
1:15 PM - Rules of Evidence in Workers’ Compensation
- Professor Paul Milich, Georgia State University School of Law
2:15 PM - Practice Pointers for the Workers’ Compensation Practitioner
- John A. Ferguson, Jr., Drew Eckl & Farnham LLP
- Harold W. Whiteman, Jr., Law Office of Hal Whiteman
3:15 PM - BREAK
3:30 PM - Medicare Set-Aside Update
- Preston D. Holloway, Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers, LLP
- Nicholas A. Formisano, Beverly Manley & Associates
- Amy Kilgore, LPN, MSCC, CMSP
4:30 PM - Adjourn