Registration and Program Support
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Director and the Sections Coordinator with their duties. This position requires strong organizational skills and detail oriented. Candidates must have good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills, and will serve as an ambassador of the Atlanta Bar Association. The duties of this administrative position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Execute registration, payment and deposit transactions for all Association events, including teleseminars, breakfast, lunch and nighttime CLE and Section events
• Perform auxiliary tasks for events, such as preparation of name tags, rosters and attendance sheets, etc.
• Perform data entry tasks, as well as other clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and scanning
• Attend and manage CLE, and Section meetings as assigned.
• Work to ensure positive experiences for members and guests at association and program events.
• Work effectively as a team member to realize strategic objectives
• Participate in other special projects of the Association and execute duties as directed.
The ability to multi-task is essential. Early morning and nighttime events are involved; personal transportation and a flexible scheduled is required.
Required skills: Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word and Excel Education: Bachelor Degree preferred; Associate Degree required; two years of administrative experience Salary is commensurate to experience; excellent benefits package