Do you dream of starting your own practice, but don’t know where to start?
Did you miss the live programs? Now you can watch the archived series anytime from your office, home or anywhere you have an internet connection! Whether you've spent years working in someone else's firm or are fresh out of law school, the temptation to start your own law firm is always there. This webinar series provides information and resources for starting and building a successful and satisfying law practice in a convenient and affordable format.
- Deciding to Start Your Law Firm
- Planning the Start of Your Law Firm
- Nuts & Bolts of Setting up Your Law Firm
- Ethical Considerations in Engaging and Relating to Clients
- Growing Your Practice
- Managing Your Law Practice and Your Life
1 CLE hour per session, 6 CLE hours for the full series
Webinars qualify for in-house/self-study CLE credit.
After viewing the webinar(s), please contact email@example.com to report CLE.
How to register:
Register by completing and returning the registration form. We will send you links to the webinars you purchase.
- Sole Practitioner/Small Firm Section Members: $35 per session or $179 (15% off) for the entire series
- Atlanta Council of Younger Lawyers Members: $35 per session or $179 (15% off) for the entire series
- Other Atlanta Bar Members: $45 per session or $229 (15% off) for the entire series
- Non-Members: $85 per session or $434 (15% off) for the entire series
- FREE for student members
Sorry, but your Atlanta Bar member CLE coupon does not apply to this webinar.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.521.0781.