The Women in the Profession Section of the Atlanta Bar Association is seeking nominations for its 2016 “Outstanding Woman in the Profession Achievement Award.”
The criteria for the Award are as follows:
- Must be a member in good standing of the State Bar of Georgia
- Must be a member in good standing of the Atlanta Bar Association
- Significant contributions in furthering the interests of women in the profession
- Involvement in activities which assist women in the metropolitan Atlanta community
- Involvement in professional organizations which assist in promoting empowering women in the profession
- Significant professional achievements
To submit a nomination, please fill out the online form below or fill out the paper application and include a letter of recommendation outlining how your nominee meets the six criteria for the Award.
Deadline to submit nominations is Monday, April 18, 2016.